Thermal Spa Römerbad
Since its opening in October 2007, the Römerbad has been one of Europe’s most beautiful alpine wellness oases. It was designed and created by the renowned Behnisch architecture firm from Stuttgart, who also designed the Olympic stadium in Munich. Lucius, Granatus or Venus are only a few of the melodious names for the 13 different saunas in the new wellness area.
MOUNTAINS ANTE PORTAS. PISTES AT THE DOORSTEP.
The New Römerbad opens up new perspectives and views as many lounging areas on terraces are directed towards the mountains. Everyone who indulges in bathing pleasures in the thermal water can watch what’s going on on the mountains and on the pistes at the same time.
ARS VITAE. ROMAN SENSE OF LIFE.
Salve. In the New Römerbad you will discover what it means "to live". It's a world full of beauty and sensuality, which offers experience and peace at the same time. You will wander on natural stone and step through stylish archways – and relax in the pleasant thermal water for hours, as in ancient Rome.
water & Wellness on three floors
ROMANUM – Wellness indoors
- Roman art
- Four saunas – in the shape of roman recepacle
- Vaporizations are celebrated at Forum Romanum
- Atrium, double-storey as the center of light with sculptural stairway and drinking fountain
ROMANUM – Wellness outdoors
- Smooth transition from the pool area to the sauna garden with terraces and Natatio - thermal water pool with spring
- 2 outdoor-saunas sorrounded by parkland and relaxing areas - view on the crests
- Opening of the wellness-area in summer
- Kneipp-path, snow-shower, adventure paths, biotope
ROMANUM – children
- New fun-area indoors and outdoors
- Children's and relaxation pools with floor bubbles, coloured lights
- Babies' pool with small boat canal, water hedgehog...
- Child care daily (except Mondays) from 3pm to 6pm
- Children's area or alternative relaxation area for adults
NORICUM – in regional Context
- Area is characterized by nature themes: Water, forest and stone
- Granatus stone sauna, Cembra Swiss stone pine sauna
- Fresh colour design as a contrast to the wood
- Lapis experience pool
- Wellness-bar, beauty and massage-areas
MAXIMUM – Römische Lebenskunst
- Relaxation on the top floor, in the most exclusive area
- Finnish sauna, steam sauna, salt water inhalation, infrared sauna, bio sauna
- Temporary individual offers
- Smooth transition to the outdoor areas through the half-canopied outdoor pool with loungers
- From the pistes to the thermal spa – this slogan is experienceable
- Stunning views of the Franz Klammer World Cup piste
Thermal Spa Römerbad
9546 Bad Kleinkirchheim
Phone: +43 4240 8282-201